Investing in Stocks

Who benefits if Congress invests our money? Who loses?

If Congress invests for us and latches on to several "Microsoft type winners" and makes $trillions, will any of that fantistic profit benefit the TP's /taxpayers/contributors, or as under the New Deal law of the past 65 years, be credited to the SSTF and be added to the debt of the young people?

I am amazed that no expert has raised this question. YOUNG PEOPLE - IT IS TO YOUR BENEFIT TO GET INVOLVED NOW. READ, STUDY, ACT. Your entire future paycheck is involved.