Investing in Stocks

When Are We Going To Discuss Social Security?????

Remember?  "DO NOT PUT YOUR GROCERY MONEY IN THE STOCK MARKET!!!"
Advice from the experts.  So why are we discussing investments in
the stock market as if it will protect anybody from anything?
Certainly not those who will need the protection from poverty in
their retirement years.  Lets face some FACTS.  All the FICA tax
revenue collected to date has been invested in this United States
of America which is owned and operated by ALL U.S.Citizens through
the power of the vote.  Therefore, our Social Security funds are
already invested in the safest, most productive institution
available called the Gross National Product (GNP).  My question
is:  WHO CAN YOU DENY AS CONTRIBUTOR TO AND OWNER OF THIS FUND?