Re: Getting real EE Release the Raw Data!

Dan --

I agree with your suggestions re: sharing data but sharing the caveats. In many instances, general rumblings about data quality tend to ignore the fact that what is quality data for one purpose may not be quality data for another. I believe that if we can make available as much data as possible, people will subject it to different uses -- with different levels of success -- and we may well find out what more we need to know.