Re: Getting real EE Release the Raw Data!

I agree Velma.  And there's the additonal issue of professional
judgement and scientific disagreement.  There are many cases
where equally competent scientists disagree with interpretations
and conclusions.  While EPA scientists are certainly competent,
should their judgement take precedent over others?  I think the
job of EPA should fall within the scope of providing all sides
of an argument, but not acting as any kind of filter.

Regards,
Jim Cooper