RE: Questions for Sept. 28: Accomplishments and Impact

Thanks again to EPA and Information Renaissance for allowing
access to this most interesting e-forum. I've enjoyed following
everyone's commentary and exchange of ideas. This is all about
communication, but the accomplishments, to my way of thinking,
will be the implementation of suggestions we communicated.
I have a request concerning environmental information,the Internet,
and the participants of this e-forum, that I hope could be considered.
I search the web often, but it appears infinite, and there have
been a couple of new links that I found of interest this week
provided by participants.Perhaps those interested could submit
a listing of web site links they find useful or informative on
environmental topics.Many sites maintained by environmental or
citizen advocacy groups are useful, but I would trust the members
of this panel to review submitted links by consensus to insure
junk science doesn't pass as valid environmental information.
Please don't think I'm for filtering information, but there are
definitely web sites with misleading dis-information. But there
may be some more interesting sites I've missed that our participants
have knowledge of. This page from a San Diego Environmental
Health Coalition lists links to many web sites grouped by topic:
http://www.environmentalhealth.org/links.html