Library partnerships

One of the participants in the Dialogue has expresed interest off
line in being considered for a pilot Library/EPA partnership project.
How about others?

Many librarians who have participated in this Dialogue have talked
about what they would like to see happen.  People from organizations
that interact with libraries also have talked about what libraries
might do with EPA help of various kinds.

My hope is to develop very different projects in different sizes
and types of commuities, to find more than a library or library
system to partner with in each case.  The community needs have to
be recognized and the project should help meet them.  That means
partnering through the library to the community or through a
community or community organization to the library or libraries.

I also hope to work with offices and regions of EPA, any interested
other government agencies, and library associations to develop and
implement pilots.  Any interest from those in the Dialogue today?
pat