Improving EPA's Internet - A Plea

There have been so many ideas posted about how to improve the EPA
web presence that it's very hard to decide how to package them to
share with the Agency. I did a search on several words (internet,
web, data) and came to the conclusion that the majority of messages
had soemthing that might apply.  I need your help to ensure that
the things that would make the most difference to you are the ones
that I try to have people pay attention to.

The summaries are helping to bring some of the ideas to the
forefront and the Quick Comment forms:

    http://www.network-democrary.org/epa/join/comments/comment_19.html
and http://www.network-democrary.org/epa/join/comments/comment_22.html

These forms give you the chance to let us know which ideas are the
most critical to you.  If your top priority idea is not listed,
the box gives you the chance to write in your idea.  Please fill
out the forms before the end of the session tomorrow.  pat

The summaries and the comment forms with their results will stay
up on the web for everyone who is interested.  site for others to
see for the next year.   You can comment further for through October,
but it would help most if you do so before the end of the Dialogue.