RE: Concluding the EPA Dialogue

The Newburgh Free Library is experimenting with just such
technology with the hope of reaching underserved populations as
well as providing the added benefit of freedom from keyboard
typing and mouse skill restrictions.  We have found that mouse
skills in particular have limited computer and Internet use by
certain populations.

If you would like to learn more please contact me.

Chuck Thomas
Newburgh NY