Small Quantity Generator Forms

One of the more successful programs (funded by an EPA Region 2
grant in the late 1980s)of the Center for Environmental
Information (Rochester, NY) was an education program for the
(then) new regulations pertaining to Small Quantity Generators
(SQGs) of hazardous waste. The CEI Library was VERY heavily
involved in securing the and putting together the workshops and
maintaining print resources for the SQG community.

The single most important resources that we provided by the
Library were those related to answer one question, "How do I fill
out the forms?" Working with the EPA Region 2 Office and the NYS
Department of Environmental Conservation, our library staff was
able to answer that question many times over.

Fred Stoss
Science and Engineering Library
University at Buffalo