helpful information

At Friends of the Earth we had to put together information about what the status was of expired industrial water pollution permits, and then we did various rankings and comparisons. One shocking piece of information was that alarge numbers of these permits had expired. A basic question was why we rather than EPA should have had to compile this kind of information. We need imaginative approaches to assembling data that 1) people can understand and 2) drive pollution clean-up.