RE: Why is new pesticide adverse effects info so hard to get at?

In addition to problems with pesticides, enormous questions about genetically modified foods remain unanswered because EPA and FDA have given their okay. no one knows the long-term impacts of eating geneticaly engineered Bt corn, but it is in our food supply. On Monday we released a report showing that unapproved genetically modified corn with Cry9C protein is now in our food supply. Over 600 radio and TV stories have just run on our discovery.