Introduction and EPA info

Hello everybody - It's been interesting reading about all the different activities going on across the country. I work for the City of Minneapolis Department of Environmental Management and spend a lot of time researching different issues. EPA's site is one of the first I check, but it is sometimes frustrating finding what I need. The information is usually there it just doesn't show up near the top of search results, if at all. Maybe if dates were included it might help. Does anyone know of any websites that have really efficient search engines for general or specific environmental information?

I look forward to reading more,
Marjorie