RE: What kind and what amount of information do people need ?

Would it be helpful to have information organized by frequently
asked questions such as "can I swim in the lake near my house?"
or "is the water I drink safe?"  If so, what kinds of questions
are people asking.  Also, what is the best way to provide
information on the grants EPA makes available to communities?