Question for Sept 19: What about EPA's info?

I have to say I am impressed with the discussion already, and I'd like us to focus on one of the points that seems to be out there, and that is the EPA itself.

What do you feel about the EPA's information available on the internet? Quality? Quantity? Focus?Attitude of presentation? Ease of use? Accuracy? Credibility? Timeliness?

--Steve Curwood
Host/Executive Producer
National Public Radio's Living On Earth
8 Story Street