Greetings and info needs

I am with the Regional Depository of U.S. Government Information
at the Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Oklahoma City has now
reached the 51st day without rain and there is none in sight.
Our clientele include the Oklahoma Department of Environmental
Quality (usually tracking regulations) and via interlibrary loan
all the public library patrons in the State.

I recently have been teaching a course on government web sites to
public librarians, and I would like to complement EPA on the
ease by which data can be retreived from the "Community" page.
Offering links to groundwater information, ultraviolet rates,
environmapper and regulated sites has been done in an easily
navigated way. Librarians I introduced it to were excited by
the ease of use and good information. I hope this model can be
used in other areas of data collected.

       What will become of electronic documents ?  This seems
our biggest problem and I welcome the chance to discuss it.
Greenly Yours,

  Karen Fite
  US Gov't Info Division
  Oklahoma Dept of Libraries