Introduction

I'm a Sierra Club employee based in Cleveland, Ohio. For the past few years I've been working the issue of air pollution from large stationary sources - both in terms of permitting and enforcement.

My interest is in information that empowers the community.

My goal is to give the community all the information that is necessary to effect change that will improve environmental quality. I need to know not only the raw data that is available, but also how to interpret and use it, where to go with the information, who is responsible for enforcement, and how the local issue fits into the larger framework of environental policy.