Women and Minorities

Equality="A Level Playing Field"

This does not mean black VS white, widow VS widower, disabled VS abled, what it does mean is--high end income VS low end. We are no where near that, when our only input is regarding ourselves. My minority status is, "female with a disability working for sufficient livable income". Now, for one thing working is not against my beliefs, on the contray I love my part time job. And I work with a women almost 87 yrs. old who loves her PT job. What is wrong about it is, I am not priveledged in being allowed to earn what seniors can earn. My income is capped via the ADA! How in the h@ll any of you think this is right is from Pluto. I was denied continued employment by my former employer because of my disability, at the same time his widowed mother, who never worked a day in her life, is recieving her deceased husbands benefit. I am supposed to love her and her son--I DON'T THINK SO. Her son a police Chief does not pay into his pension fund--the tax payers do, he does not pay medical coverage--the tax payers do, police widow/widower pension fund is paid by tax payers. Yet he created my situation all with approval of the court systems (sic). I do not think I am alone in this either, I have heard equally greedy stories. This my dear friends is where the playing field needs to be made, and forget the artificial turf guys. It will not work this time.