RE: "GenXer" sez: "Hi, Pro-Corporate Pigs!"

Brother,  I've been away for a while and I come back to find your message.
Thanks alot.  You've said all I've wanted to but lack the
eloquence to.  I can only ask you to stick around and give
these privatizing elderly-bashers a run for their profuse money.
Oh and the Labor Party isn't completely unrepresented here. I'm a
member of the John Brennan Chapter in Lehigh Valley PA & NJ, the fastest
growing chapter in the party.                      Charlie Hoyt
                       Phillipsburg High School
<<<<<<<<<

If mean-spirited, unfounded attacks is what is expected of the
liberal pinkos on the left, good thing I don't sympathize with your
cause, what is your cause, anyways?  If that mean-spirited behavior
is what you approve of, then why complain about tragedies like
Littleton, CO.  You should, instead, attempt to bring well-founded
ideas that can be discussed in a civil way.  Until then, I think
your name calling, and approval of others, just indicates to me
that your side is desperately trying to cling to the failure of
the past, SS.

I haven't heard anybody on the Privatization side bash any elder;
on the contrary, we all are aware of the commitments made by past
politicians, and we are honoring those commitments, by including
in our ideas the need to continue the benefits to the elders, and
other beneficiaries.

You should remove your blinders and see the light; in the past,
you believed in the Ponzi-scheme thrown your way by the politicians
you elected, don't blame me if now we can see that the system is
going under, is unfair, and can be improved.

By the way, I am just a GenX, middle class professional with a
family of 4, so no profusing money here!

[Moderator's Note:  Without choosing sides, I would like to urge
both Charlie and Javier to tone things down a bit.  When anyone
characterizes their opponents with a series of epithets, they
tend to undercut their own credibility.  The purpose of this
forum is not to show who is right or who is wrong, but
simply to develop a range of possible options.  We can all
benefit from constructive criticism, but let's keep the
criticism constructive and on-topic, and let's stay away
from any personal attacks. Thanks.  ...Bob Carlitz]