RE: "GenXer" sez: "Hi, Pro-Corporate Pigs!"

Who invited the Trench Coat Mafia?

This discussion is designed to facilitate a better understanding of the Social Security system. We are trying to arrive at a conclusion; whether Social Security should be eliminated, reformed or left alone.

I can appreciate your having strong feelings about this subject. I know that I do (refer to the introduction and values discussion for my posts, I have refrained from posting here due to my total lack of support for any reform.) However, you do not need to insult people, businesses, civil servants or their opinions.

By rights guaranteed to you by the Bill of Rights you are entitled to express your opinion. Please continue to do so, it will only serve to better this discussion. But you do yourself and all left-wingers a disservice by using insults.

I do not agree with your liberal opinions, but I applaud your effort to express yourself. I have only one question to ask you:

Do the left-wingers you support have an opinion relevant to this discussion or are you planning on just hurling insults?

Marwan Jabbour
"A Gen X Corporate Pig" (thanks for the compliment)