RE: Will Congress answer the public's call for action?

>From: Robert MacDonald

It indeed is solvent to 2034. Because we do not need a tax increase. We can merely 'rollover' the bonds to public debt. LEAVING US IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION DEBT-WISE THAT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IF SS HAD NEVER EXISTED.

You really need to step back and realize that the situation is indeed more complex than what you hear from those who are merely out to get rid of the current system. Their agenda does not allow for an impartial discussion of reality.