RE: To Gerry Shea: Can you defend the Clinton Plan?

Jason Hyams, you done good!  Glad to see that the unfairness and inequity
of the "opted out" crowd is not coming from one of us greedy geezer
types, but someone who has looked down the road and seen the future which
he doesn't much care for.  Starting early is the key to any successful
project, and the input of minds not yet losing cells rapidly is a step in
the right direction.  I'm a critic and cynic of governmental
machination, which is plain to see, but Old Age Survivor Insurance folk
lorists and their brethern in all those agencies made me that way.  A
cynic is made, not born, and I appreciate the positive thinkers this
dialogue has presented.