Last day?

I thought this would last into June. Will we be able to read old
posts? Will there be any way to communicate with past posters?

So much more needs to be said, explained. AUTOMATIC. The 1935 New
Deal Congress set up the law. like a computer program. Any one
dollar credited by Treasury to the SSTF is gone, but you/yours owe
it again plus annual interest, now billions/year.

This has always been automatic. By 1935 law. Your SS money has
never been borrowed or stolen. It was set up at the start to be a
cash cow for Congress. In 1999, we owe the SSTF nearly $1 trillion.
In a few more years you younger people will owe $2.7 trillion, if
you do not get the good people into office quickly. This $2.7
trillion will have to come quickly over and above the taxes we pay
now in 1999. This is not government borrowing. This is AUTOMATIC.
By 1935 law. No current proposals change this law. The all just
make the bookkeeping much more complicated, in favor of Congress.

Young people -- ask a lot of questions to any who want to be your
Congressperson. It could mean a difference of several hundreds of
thousands of dollars to your family.

[Moderator's Note: The Options for Reform Roundtable ends today;
the National Dialogue continues through June 4.]