RE: Let me out!

>>>>>>>> Tim Huwe wrote:
       I don't take seriously and senate or U.S. Rep candidate that
doesn't at least admit that as a seriously good idea worth quite
a bit of consideration.  Sadly, that limits me to the Libertarians
only, it seems.
<<<<<<<<

As a group, Libertarians are the only ones that consistently promote
the idea of individual responsibility, so it is no surprise that
they are right on the money on the SS issue.  Democrats and
Republicans are two faces of the same coin.  They promote the status
quo for political ends, while the burden of debt and further taxation
accumulates for future generations.  Is that the legacy we want to
leave behind?  Just because our parents before us left it to us
doesn't mean we have to respond in kind.  We know better today, we
should act today.