RE: Let me out!

Good points! As a follow-up, I've always wondered where in the Constitution it
says that the federal government has the power to force people to participate in
a retirement plan (especially one administered this badly). I've never received
a good answer to this, and from my reading of the Constitution and writings of
the founders, it's a real reach to make a case for it. Besides, I'm not sure
government force as an answer to anything works -- and it certainly isn't moral.

By the way, being stuck with the Libertarians isn't such a sad thing. They
actually make a lot of sense and they are consistent.