RE: Explain Social Security plans

I know one thing, you can be fairly certain that all of those 'surpluses' will
never materialize. For instance, look what happened with the U.S. Senate's
recent "emergency spending legislation" that supposed to help pay for the
military action in Yugoslavia -- lot's of pork thrown in.

I'd suggest that true social security reform probably won't happen until we
change our political system. The two major political parties are out of control
- and there simply isn't much chance of real reform for anything unless we get
them out of there.

The answer our social security problems, less voter apathy and term limits.