You call yourselves experts?

I have read through these posting with the hope of finding an expert. However, what I find are words with no substance. I am challednging the experts to the following:

How many have a working model of OASI? What does your model show as far as unfunded liability? Mine shows the following by age:
http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/charts/slide10.gif
http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/charts/slide4.gif

If we stopped the program today, what is the unfunded liability? My analysis using my model shows the following:
http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/cold_turkey_final.html

If you think inceasing the Rate of Return is the way to save Social Secuirty think again. Take a look at the ROR needed just to stay solven till 2078.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/tables/t-report.html
for the graphical presenation

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/charts/graph-1.html

If you think life expectancy has increased, I had to burst the experts bubble but, you need to look at the mathematical way it is calculated. This will help you out.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/life_expectancy.html

Now for the more difficult question. What in your oppinion has caused the problem? If you can not identify the cause, you will never solve the problem. If you think it is a drop in births try reading this.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/maximum_oasi_paid.html

Finally have you ever calculated what ecomomic growth is required to make OASI solvent? Take a look at this mathematical representation of OASI and see if you can.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/math.html

It would be nice to see some data and numbers behing these great words, but so far I have seen none. Please somebody not my analysis full of holes, so I can sleep better.