RE: Social Security Roundtable

Mr. Shea,

How can you be in the Social Security reform discussions when the
USWA and my local 15320 will not help a member from being forced
into early retirement because of a job related injury. I am 61 years
old and I have been told that there is no place for me now that I have
medical restrictions.  I was not warned of their intensions and I
find myself unprepared.  I wonder if you really have an interest
for us who are near retirement, or have other intensions which we
are not aware at this point in time.  Do you belong to the
GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK?