RE: Social Security Roundtable

I would like to answer the question on how to make SS better.
My answer is to investagate all the people on ss and take the
users off and make them work.  I know several people that should
be working and are not but collecting SS.  Its easer than going out
and getting a job.  So they collect, not only do they collect they
have jobs or businesses on the side and pay no tax what so ever
to the government.  I work two jobs and pay taxes so these people
can sit home and live off the land.  I think it is a crime just
like welfare people.  Don't you people check back and see what is
going on.  I will write everyone until I get an answer to my question.