RE: Social Security Roundtable

Dear Sam,

You write:

"We can ease the burden on younger workers and begin to build meaningful savings for all workers by using a portion of existing payroll taxes to create individually owned and
controlled savings accounts invested in the private sector."

I like this concept of individuals owning their own savings accounts. In order to pass this type of legislation I think it would take vision and leadership on the part of our Congress and President.

Who on the hill has this kind of vision and how can we encourage our elected officials to take action?

Marshall