RE: Questions for Sam Beard

Henry Aaron and Henry Aaron and Robert Reischauer:

I believe Mr. Beard heads up a national grass roots organization
concerning Social Security reform -- Economic Security 2000.

I checked out there web site and found a convenient issue paper
entitled "SOCIAL SECURITY REFORM: THE OTHER SIDE". It has key
arguments written by opponents of private accounts.  Following each
argument is a rebuttal by experts in favor of private/2 tiered
accounts.

I suggest taking a look at Economic Security 2000's website
http://www.economicsecurity2000.org/PressRoom/support/

or call them toll free at 1-888-773-2287 (1-888-SSFACTS).

Regards,
Peter Thornton