Re: Question on Safety Net

My answer to you is that it is imperative to keep the safety net in place,
and in fact it should be increased. I believe that this forum is being used
not to discuss SS but to destroy it. The majority of people on the NET are
young male's who only concern is to get money at any cost.  Why don't you
float an idea that would require family members be required to take care of
their parent's in a manner befitting their circumstances before they retired.
Pass that and listen to the Yuppies scream.