Broader Participation

If you have not yet contributed to the National Dialogue on
Social Security, I hope you will choose to do so now, as
we move into the final two weeks of the Dialogue.  With
Social Security reform moving to the front burner in Congress,
this is the perfect time for members of the public to be
interacting directly with members of Congress, and this
is just what the National Dialogue enables you to do.

Two of our current Roundtables invite particularly broad
participation.  One has to do with Current Legislative
Proposals and allows members of the public to ask questions
of the people in Congress who are advancing legislation
in the current session of Congress.

Another has to do with issues affecting Women and Minorities.
We would like to broaden the demographic base of our previous
discussions by having a broader range of viewpoints represented
in this discussion.  Hence we urge you to participate - and
to invite friends and colleagues who could help us develop
the necessary breadth of participation.

Your participation in these forums will set the tone of the
discussion and determine how easily we'll be able to build
panels of this sort in the future.  Please take advantage
of the present opportunity to shape a historic discussion.

Thanks for your help - and enjoy the debate!

Bob Carlitz
Information Renaissance