RE: The Great Ponzi Swindle Scheme.

Although the "Great Ponzi Swindle Scheme," is basically correct there is a more pressing and immediate problem. According to a news article I read yesterday the IRS's collection efforts are down two thirds because it's employees fear being sued by the public for overzealousness. IRS agents are quiting and setting up their own anti-IRS web sites. It is an agency that cannot manage it's own internal accounting procedures. No one can pretend to keep up with the IRS code. There were over 830 changes to the code last year alone. Many economists are blaming the code for a large part of our balance of payments problems. Don't forget that the IRS in the collection arm for the Social Security system. Lets put the horse before the cart and push HR 2000, the only viable alternative to the IRS currently before the Congress. Once that problem is solved we can more reasonably determine what to do about Social Security.