RE: TheGreatPonziSwindleScheme.

From: HThompson@webtv.net (Harry Thompson)

I would like to congratulate the rest of the posters. Even I never suspected that it could have taken this long for somebody to tie the issue of SS Reform to the tragedy in Littleton. But Harry, you wasted a good opportunity. Let me help you out. Here is what else you should have posted:

Happy to help you out Harry.