RE: SS REFORM

<<<
How many think old people who have not saved for whatever reason
should be allowed to die from not having an income?

The fact is that minimum wage workers all the way up to Bill Gates
are greater savers. Every worker pays 12.4% of lifetime (capped)
income into the Social Security system.

So what you are saying here is that government can take 12.4% of
your LIFETIME income and then come back later on in your life and
act like they are doing you a favor? Perhaps you think that
most people forget about all the money they pour down the
Social Security drain?

Should I be thankful that I will never even come close to getting
even my contributions back in my lifetime? I guess I am just
ungrateful.

Michael