RE: Summary of first week's discussion on values

""This current 3% U.S. economic growth rate will statistically support increased benefit levels on a pay as you go basis throughout the next century without any increased tax hikes on younger Americans.""

This is interesting. Has the writer done his own analysis or has he like so many interpreted, taken out of context and the like material others have written. A year ago I contact five prominent writers on the Subject of Social Security. After several referals I find no one had done an independent analysis. In fact I have after 24 years of seaching not found one single person who has modeled social securiy or in particular OASI.

So I ask again, where is your analysis? Is it just words, wishful thinking or is it true anlysis. Present it for review. Other wise I present the following as proof your statement is wrong.

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/math.html

http://www.surfnet1.net/dadbill/tables/t-report.html