RE: DAILY SUMMARY April 21

Your daily summary is rather long.  Would you consider summarizing
it?

There are two points in the summary that I would like to see further
discussion on:

1)  How do go about reforming Social Security in an age when many
people have forgotten that we have a familial responsibility to
take care of our parents and grandparents?  Here is where we can
practice what we preach with regard to family values!

2)  We must rely on bipartisanship.  If we cannot achieve it, we
cannot accomplish anything, even if the results are "watered down".

A final value-related point that I feel needs to be made is that
we must re-educate citizens to become savers.  Our successful (and
resulting consumptive) culture has allowed Boomers and Xers to live
without saving.  We must make it a priority to re-educate our
society, teaching the necessity of savings.

Let's keep this discussion fact and figure free and talk about
values.