RE: Eliminate and Privatize

I agree completely with William Grazier that Social Security must
be "restructured" in a way that keeps the "safety net" but also
allows young workers to invest in the stock market with appropriate
safeguards.Many countries outside the USA have done this succesfully,
such as Great Britain, Australia, Chile etc, but somehow we think
that because we are bigger and more powerful, we have nothing to
learn from these countries. A little open-mindedness may be very
beneficial!