RE: A Fundamental Question

Yes. Yes. Yes.  Unless a majority of us can agree on this
 fundamental question, discussion is futile.   I am a moderate
"liberal" on human rights; that is, I believe that all men have
 equal rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of
 happiness--unless they give them up or get terribly short-
changed by fate.

But even those who feel that they are supermen by virtue of some
innate wonderfulness should consider that the epidemics bred by
poverty and ignorance may also destroy the affluent and educated.

Ruth Reilly