Investing in Stocks

QUESTIONS: To Mr. Reischauer

What a great privilege to be able to read, ask questions and get answers. Learn. Thanks to those who made it happen.
You raised four questions about personal acc'ts. Each raises many other questions. Lets go one at a time. #1. Would pers. acct's put an unacceptable risk on some people?
Unacceptable? To whom? Congress or the Taxpayer (TP)? And compared to what? Our 65 year old system, w/trillions of unfunded liabilities?
A week ago, here, we discussed your friend at Brookings, Henry Aaron, saying we TPs get no return on our "investment" for our $'s shich go to current retirees. Do you agree with Henry and with us?
Would you agree that we get no return from our $'s which go to pay office expenses? -- Now for the tricky part. About the left over money which has always gone, by law, to the general fund, with SSTF getting bonds. Would you agree that we TP's get no return on those $?
Who has spent our money? Congress. Who owes it all again, plus billions in annual interest, compounding our debt to impossible amounts? The TP.
In your opinion, Mr Reischauer, is it fair to say that we lost one hundred percent of our contributions and that any dollar in anyones check has always come from current workers?