RE: No Support for Benefit Cuts

Esteemed participants:

This is my first foray into this forum.  I'd just like to say
from what I've seen so far, HR 1043 seems to be the best proposal.
Like Rep Nadler, I don't support benefit cuts.  The workers of this
great republic have done more than their share to create the
wealth on which this society has been built.  The tiny portion
of that wealth which they now get back in the form of
Social Security should not be cut in any way, shape or form.
In fact, Social Security benefits should be increased, if anything
and Medicare should cover all health costs of retirees.

Thank-you for this opportunity to make my views known.

Mike Ballard