re: social security works

I would like to say that I agree with Representative Nadlers comments
and also with the comment that there are definitely abuses.  However,
I would like to object to the "I have heard of " type of criticism
I have seen so much of.  It is so easy to criticize a system that
is working now, but not so easy to put another in its place.
Although change is necessary, it is not reasonable to expect human
nature to cahnge.  I thank you for the opportunity to participate
in this discussion.  I hope that we can come to a reasonable
solution.