Rules of the Road for the Roundtable on Current Legislative Proposals

    Rules of the Road for the Roundtable on Current Legislative Proposals

In order to keep a strong focus on the proposals under discussion
in the Roundtable on Current Legislative Proposals, we will be
enforcing the following guidelines for the discussion:
	1- Be brief
	2- Be polite
	3- Ask questions on the proposals under discussion

Postings which go beyond these guidelines will be entered
in the General Discussion.

Since the panelists will not be familiar with previous
contributions you have made to the National Dialogue, please
introduce yourself with a sentence of two to establish the
context of your question.

This structure is being implemented as a practical measure
to enable us to work with a very large panel of Senators
and Representatives and to go through a substantial list
of issues and proposals in the brief time we have available
for the present discussion.  Our Moderator, Ron Gebhardtsbauer,
will help focus the discussion on specific proposals in the
course of the next ten days.  Please follow his lead in
formulating your contributions.

Thanks again for your help and your participation.

Bob Carlitz
Information Renaissance

Ron Gebhardtsbauer
American Academy of Actuaries