RE: Keeping this dialogue "going"

James, Gary -- and ALL ....

Though the Dialogue site will no longer be available to post to,
my email box is always open.   I have no problem making a group
list of people who would like to keep sharing notes.  If the group
wants to send me messages, I can pass them along to the network.
That way, perhaps you -- and new people who have not commented --
can continue to dialogue "off line" with those who chose to respond
to their individual messages.  I cannot commit to spending the time
it would take to send every message to everyone.  If the person
who starts a "thread" would keep a full chain of the notes received
in one long message and wants to share that chain of messages
received with me-- maybe after a week of exchanges, I could post
that to the full group.  That kind of exchange could go on for a
while -- maybe up until Thanksgiving -- so we can gather additional
ideas from those who are still thinking.  These exchanges would
not be part of the Dialogue record on the site, but might be useful
to the group.  involved, and could provide EPA with addional input.
What do you think of this idea?