RE: Keeping this dialogue Web site online for awhile

Gary

I endorse your view of the need to keep this site open and am happy to hear the Administrator say it won't close immediately.

But does this mean it will cease to receive and display input?

I found no librarian of the five I contacted who had heard about this opportunity to interact and all claimed a need to discuss and compose for several days before commenting.