RE: Maps: How can we help people find environmental information?

I was able to get into the HUD maps yesterday.  Seems to
work fine.  Even though the "we're sorry..." message is
there go ahead and try the maps anyway.  You may make it.
It is based on maptitude and is quite fast for a GIS
server.  I've used maptitude as opposed to arcview and
the like because it makes doing community gis and webmap
development relatively easy and inexpensive.  Seems that
HUD did a great job, but they're still limited by the
geographica inaccuracies in the EPA data.

Mike