Question for Wednesday, Sept. 27: How can EPA and its partners support libraries in building capacity?

I have agreed to moderate the discussion around this question to help fill the void left by Steve Curwood's busy schedule. I will be looking to the information you post here and the ongoing results from the Quick Comments Forms to help shape the discussion as we go. This is a great opportunity to bring our discussions over the past week together. I look forward to a very interesting discussion over the next few days and hope you will join in. So here we go...

How can EPA and its partners support libraries in building capacity?

NOTE: If you haven't filled out the Quick Comments Forms yet, please do so. It only takes a few minutes, and you can make sure that the issues that are most important to you are included. The comment forms are located at the following URLs:

Quick Comments, September 18-19:
http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/join/comments/comment_19.html

Quick Comments, September 20-22:
http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/join/comments/comment_22.html