Training for Libraries

Karen,

Besides the items you listed....what else do librarians want in
the way of training?

Can the info be organized as you suggest?

  "We need to train our librarians and assistants to search efficiently
  and to decifer quality information from the heap of information
  returned."

  --- Can anyone suggest how?

  "There also needs to be more depositories of information so that
  inter-library loans don't take so long to receive."

  --- Is this a possibility or are costs prohibitive?

  "I think information should be located no more than three tiers away
  from the requestor to make the exchange of ideas more efficient."

  --- Can anyone talk about how to organize and/or search this well?

pat