Question for Sept. 22: Comparison of state and national web sites

Folks, Steve Curwood is travelling today.  He may have run into
some technical difficulty so I am posting today's questions for
him. I am sure he'll contribute his own thoughts as soon as he can
check in. In the interim I'll ask today's question on the agenda
(first of two parts below).

How would you compare and contrast state and national environmental
Web sites in terms of  what information is currently provided and
how easy it is to find the material?

Laurie Maak