RE: AIRSData: hourly data no longer available onEline

Boy, I'd like to hear EPA's explanation for this one. I've always thought the hourly data were one of the most fascinating aspects of EPA's website. I often give talks about it and I always use that animation feature as an indication of where the future is headed. Sort of like when the phone company "improves" your service by not letting you talk to a real person.